1. Getting the prospectus and registration forms from the school office is the first step to get admission in this school. The registration form is available at a cost of thousand rupees.
2. After getting the registration form, the parents will need to fill the admission form with appropriate details without making any kind of mistake. The form should be filled in capital letters only.
3. The registration forms should be submitted at the school’s reception with the following necessary documents:
On the form, the candidate’s passport size colored photograph will be required.
The parents’ coloured passport size photographs will be required to be pasted.
The parents will need to submit a Residential Proof which can include Ration card, Aadhar card, Driving License, rent agreement or any other document which can is accepted by the government as a residential proof.
The parents can’t submit the passport as a residential proof.
4. After the registration process is completed, the school management will select the candidates who are suitable for getting admission in this school and the results will be displayed on the school notice board.
5. The parents will need to bring the following documents for the verification:
The transfer certificate which is signed by the principal of the previous school.
The medical certificate of the child which is signed by the certified doctor.
The annual report of the child’s previous class will be required by the school authorities.
6. During the verification of these documents, the school principal or teachers will conduct an interview and written test for the students who are above class 1st. The students below class 1st will need to appear for an observation test only along with their parents.